Portwest is a global manufacturer and distributor of workwear, safetywear and PPE. Established in 1904, Portwest is the fastest growing workwear company in the world with a global distribution network and customer service staff in over 130 countries.... Read more...
Contemporary work trouser that fits as good as it looks. Made from durable poly-cotton canvas fabric and includes triple stitched seams, these trousers have been built to last. Innovative design features like stretch panelling provides excellent comfort and flexibility in key movement areas. Other practical features include high rise back waistband with side elastication, knee pad pockets offer extra protection in all working conditions and multiple pockets provide secure storage.
- Contemporary design with an ergonomic cut
- Durable soft polycotton canvas for high performance and maximum wearer comfort
- Innovative stretch panelling in key movement areas provides excellent comfort and flexibility
- Triple-stitched seams for extra durability
- Crotch gusset to reduce stress and prevent seam failure
- Adjustable hem to accommodate all leg lengths
- 4-way stretch fabric for ease of movement and added comfort
- 8 pockets for ample storage
- Two tier knee pad pockets allowing two positioning options
- Free pair of kneepads included with this trouser
Shell Fabric :
65% Polyester, 35% Cotton Canvas Peach Finish 280g
EN 14404:2004+A1:2010 Type 2 Level 0