Portwest is a global manufacturer and distributor of workwear, safetywear and PPE. Established in 1904, Portwest is the fastest growing workwear company in the world with a global distribution network and customer service staff in over 130 countries.... Read more...
Contemporary work bib that fits as good as it looks. Made from durable but soft poly-cotton canvas fabric and includes triple stitched seams, this bib has been built to last. Innovative design features like stretch panelling provides excellent comfort and flexibility in key movement areas. Other key features include adjustable leg length, pre bent knees, crotch gusset, and multiple pockets provide security for phones, pens and tools.
- Contemporary design with an ergonomic cut
- Durable soft polycotton canvas for high performance and maximum wearer comfort
- Innovative stretch panelling in key movement areas provides excellent comfort and flexibility
- Modern side access with stud and zip fastening
- Adjustable hem to accommodate all leg lengths
- Two tier knee pad pockets allowing two positioning options
- Free pair of kneepads included with this trouser
- Triple-stitched seams for extra durability
- 4-way stretch fabric for ease of movement and added comfort
- 11 pockets for ample storage
Shell Fabric : 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton Canvas Peach Finish 280g
EN 14404:2004+A1:2010 Type 2