Portwest is a global manufacturer and distributor of workwear, safetywear and PPE. Established in 1904, Portwest is the fastest growing workwear company in the world with a global distribution network and customer service staff in over 130 countries.... Read more...
The DX4 slim fit work bib is expertly designed for exceptional comfort, flexibility and protection. Made using dynamic 4X stretch fabrics which assures greater ease of movement. Produced with multiple innovative features including contrast paneling, reflective trims, multi-purpose pockets, extendable hems, pre-bent top loading adjustable knee pad pockets and adjustable shoulder straps. A high rise back waistband with side elastication ensures protection in all working positions.
- 4-way stretch fabric for ease of movement and added comfort
- Free pair of kneepads included with this bib & brace
- Lightweight flexible HiVisTex Pro segmented reflective tape for increased visibility
- Reflective piping for increased visibility
- 14 pockets for ample storage
- Two tier knee pad pockets allowing two positioning options
- Top-loading knee pad pockets for quick and easy access
- Multiple side zip compartments for secure storage
- Rule pocket
- Large back zip pocket for multiple storage options
Shell Fabric :93% Polyester, 7% Elastane 270g
EN 14404:2004+A1:2010 Type 2